We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- Your e–mail address.
- Your telephone number.
- If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, , advertisers and other third parties;
- To contact you;
- To review site usage and operations;
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- Remember the products in your shopping cart;
- Recognize you when you return to the site;
- Improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- Provide you with customized advertising; and
- Monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
You may decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You also may be able to make some web beacons unusable by rejecting cookies. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
MGI uses analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.